In addition to our highly successful early years conferences and events, we recognise that each setting and school has a unique context and we are able to offer a tailor-made response to enquiries.
Whether you are looking for a one-off training event for you or your staff team, consultancy on a specific area or more general support and challenge, we will identify an effective and affordable route that helps you achieve the improvements that you seek.
Bespoke training and consultancy is a key strength of our team, with team members’ expertise coming from their diverse backgrounds and direct experience working with (for instance) 0-3s, schools, in leadership roles, opening new settings, childminding, involvement in research projects, SEND and EAL – to name just a few! This breadth of experience reflects the diverse nature of the EY sector and equips us with a deep understanding of the range of challenges faced by settings and practitioners. In turn, this enables us to respond effectively, collaboratively and sensitively in the services we offer.
Examples of how we already work with providers and practitioners are:
- Establishing successful Networks and Clusters.
- Developing effectiveness of Leaders and Managers.
- Implementing Policies and Procedures effectively.
- Developing self-evaluation for settings linked to action planning.
- Supporting systemic change.
- Narrowing the Gap.
- Supporting new settings – marketing, policies and procedures, staff appointments
- Providing an inspiring and effective curriculum (for instance Mathematics, Communication and Language, Literacy)
- Offering a rich, generous and challenging learning environment
- Creative Practice (see also WoS)
- Reflective Practice
- Supporting development and progress of all children – especially the most vulnerable
- Observation and Assessment
- Promoting and working with the Characteristics of Effective Learning.
- Safeguarding children’s well-being and fostering positive relationships.
- Developing genuine parent partnerships
Find out more about: